6 Amazing Ways to Style Your Red Christmas Dress!
December is a month that comes wrapped with the anticipation of joy solely because of Christmas. The festival has easily become a beacon of light that makes everything better with its delicious delicacies, merry singing and not to mention, the beautiful Christmas party dress outfits. If you have already put together your Christmas wardrobe and are waiting for the inspiration to style your looks, this is just the place for you!
Here are 6 amazing ways you can style your red Christmas party dress and rock the festive spirit:
- Red Slip Dress: If you want the perfect balance between elegant and trendy, slip dresses are exactly what you need to go for. You can style a long red slip dress with a pair of open-toe sandals. It is best to go easy with the accessories on this look but you can layer it with a warm cardigan if it gets cold. Pair this look with the same shade of red lipstick.
- Sweater Dress: Nothing screams Christmas party dress better than a warm sweater dress to keep you warm and stylish. Wear this dress with black thigh-high boots for a chic look. You can also add a thick belt to this outfit for a more put-together edge. Lastly, go with a small handbag for your essentials.
- Off-Shoulder Dress: This is another classic that you can never go wrong with. Whether you pick out an off-shoulder fit and flare dress or an off-shoulder bodycon one, this will easily put you on the best-dressed list. Style it with a pair of block heels and earrings to go with the sophisticated vibe.
- Wrap Dress: Wrap dresses are also among the party dresses that fully capture the spirit of Christmas. Go for a red one and style it with stilettos for a rich look that will surely turn a few heads at the party. You can add a sleek handbag to this look while heading out for the party.
- Sequinned Dress: When it comes to parties, sequinned dresses are a must-have you can rock on just about any occasion. Christmas is one of the best times for it and you can style this with platform heels to complete the party look. A chic, sequinned pouch for essentials will tie this look together and have you looking party ready in no time.
- Maxi Dress: Lastly, no Christmas party dress list is truly complete without maxi dresses or floor-length gowns. Pick out your favourite from solid, printed or embellished options as per the evening’s requirement and style it with some pencil heels. Accessorise with a simple chain and earrings that will finish this simple yet elegant look easily.
With these Christmas party dress outfit ideas, you can rest assured this festive season will be your most fashionable one. You can now shop for the best dresses and bags from the best bag brands in India on Lifestyle, one of India’s biggest shopping stores. Check out the latest range and stock up on your favourites, right away!